Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday: woke up early and well did not have a good night sleep.  
Had some kicks with water and then 2 ribs and some more water
I had a terrible headache... so a can of pop later and boy was it still there.  Went to the Gelato shop where I had 3 bottles and a sub plus only spoonfuls.
Still had a headache so I had some coffee too... not sure what the deal was!! 


Went to tutor and was so distracted that the headache went away.. For dinner we had chicken strips in cheese and bread crumbs covered in gravy and asparagus. with milk.  I should drink Milk more often.   


Anywho... no where in my posts do you see exercise and honestly I hate that!! M and I have a meeting with M tomorrow to discuss stuff and well I was thinking that before that we should go on a walk come back have coffee and breakfast.  But we will see how late I am up tonight!! Oh I had a half of an icecream bar on the car ride home... blah!! need to get it together.   


I like working but it takes up all of my day.  Working tomorrow which should be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment