Thursday, May 3, 2012

Woke up at 830 and watched Revenge, I just love that show!! Had a bowl of kixs and a sleepy time tea.  
I am also trying to drink more water.  I need to have a coffee today. I had a horrible headache all day yesterday because I didn't have any caffeine.  Today is beautiful.  I am going to watch E's dogs then hopefully come home for some lunch and laying in the sun!  I need to walk the boys today... but it's hard to do it alone. I will possibly do Ty.  then maybe the little one. not sure yet!  but gotta get ready. ttyl


Ok so halfway through the day :) Went to see E and her dogs.... so no dog walking sonly  letting them out.  But then went to walk Ty and Baby... could only go about a mile and they were both panting and really hot!  Came home had lunch- Salad with light dressing and wheat thins and 32 oz of water.  Laid in the sun for awhile but it was soooo hot.  Had a popsicle right after lunch.
Then M got home... had a gooey butte cake cookie, some chips and a milky way mini bar... way to binge.   As of right now.  I am going to drink some agua then have a kickball game and prob have a beer... still need to have dinner tooo!! O well... that'd be it!! Going to wake up early meet C and go on a walk at the park!! briging one pup.  
Yah

No comments:

Post a Comment